Why should we hire you?
Since you already started the interview process, let me answer the question, “Why should we hire you?”
Why should you hire us? Once you contact me I go straight to Google to see how much information I can find about your company. I note any specifics mentioned about your company’s services and experience. As you can see on my resume and portfolio I have over 10 years of experience as a website designer, but what I think really sets me apart from other candidates for your website design and will make me a valuable addition to your team is my ability to combine technical skill with that of my people skills. I really value lasting relationships and actively seek to build those with all members of your company. I also enjoy interacting with customers and know that a happy customer is a repeat customer. My passion for this industry and the job I do drives me to deliver high-quality work every day.
What you can expect from your website design
- Emphasis on the difference between you and your competitors
- Navigation that encourages users to explore your website
- A site that promotes your products and services
- Customers will realize the benefits of using your company
- Appropriate atmosphere for your company’s branding
- The design of your site will be one-of-a-kind